1. #1
    Administrator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Posts
    4,460
    Blog Entries
    9

    According to the study, half of current iPhone owners will buy immediately 5S or 5C

    Not long left to wait for the press conference, Apple, on new smart phones, and in this regard, it is time for current iPhone owners to think about switching to a "fresh" version of the machine.





    From a study conducted by Ask.com involving 4,000 people, we got a pretty interesting statistics. Judging by her half of the users iPhone (46%) decided to change their new Soup before the official announcement, and the other part (54%) said it will address this later. The survey showed that the main reasons for replacing devices have longer battery life (40%) and the presence of a fingerprint scanner (34%).


    But the statistics are not an accurate indicator of the actual situation of the owners iPhone. The survey was open to the vast number of fans of the products Apple, which change their gadgets each year.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in