Thread: Ursulita: Streets
- 06-18-2015, 08:53 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Iím sitting in a crazy street
where everyone walks asleep,
no people stop to breath
no people seems to live, they just walk in dreams.
In a window a little girl smiles,
the stars falling of her eyes,
no one stops to see her cry,
they are all blind.
Iím sitting on a lonely avenue
waiting for this melody to end
while Iím listening the notes.
I write these empty words,
and this song is my life, my wasted time.
Iím sitting in a lost road
that no one knows,
feeling the winters blow in my heart.
Listening the whispered of life saying ironically
-Smile, Smile to me; cause all though Iím hard
Iím the only one itís a miracle that youíre alive...
Listening the whispered of life while she liesÖ
Iím standing up in the maddest world,
not the universes that grows inside of me,
not the oceans of memories,
not the song of my life...
but in the human world kind
- 06-18-2015 08:53 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2012, 08:30 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2012, 07:30 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2012, 07:40 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2012, 12:50 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog