Thread: Finding Peace
- 10-26-2011, 10:51 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
I saw the sun rise on the mountains high,
Its pale light gleaming in the sky.
Shining peaks with pearl white glow,
And melting of snow with a sigh.
I saw the sun set on the sea shore,
Heard the sea?s various pirates? lore.
Saw the ships sailing by,
With the flag on mast and the captain at door.
I saw various streams gurgling by,
With stones and pebbles as their ally.
Waiting to reach their ultimate goal,
With no fear and ready to die.
I saw the dunes: hot and dry,
Heard the fiery reputation they occupy.
Was out there in the scorching sun,
Running after a mirage with a heart-rending cry.
I saw the meadows on starry night,
Walked under the moon in twilight.
Saw the great bear on the pitch black sky,
Tried to understand the dark when all was quite.
I saw the rain soaking the field,
Black dark clouds forming the guild.
Saw the poor farmer?s smiling face,
In hope of a very good yield.
I saw everything in bloom and in decline,
But I didn?t find the peace divine.
At the very last I came back to my home,
There I found peace and a place that is surely mine.
- 10-26-2011 10:51 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:50 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2012, 07:50 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2012, 10:30 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2012, 08:13 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog