- 08-08-2011, 05:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Spray Foam Insulation Project Ideas
There are some spray foam manufacturers and sellers who claim the use of polyurethane foam as an insulator in the home can reduce heating and cooling costs by 30-50%. Of course the actual savings is based upon so many factors, unique in every application, that we couldn't possibly speculate as to the accuracy of those figures. What we do know, is closed cell spray foam insulation has an R-value of 6.7 in one inch of cured foam. That is a hard fact, no matter what the application.
However, what most people do not know is spray foam insulation can be used very effectively in applications other than walls and attics. It is true, the insulating, sound proofing, sound deadening, moisture resistance, sealing, insect and rodent resistant qualities of polyurethane foam kits are beneficial to so many more areas than most people think. Let's take a look at all the potential applications for spray foam insulation; no doubt there will be a few that even the most seasoned contractors have not thought of!
- 08-08-2011 05:20 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- By jobscapital in forum Men's CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:07 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2012, 08:40 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:50 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:51 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog