- 12-09-2016, 07:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Google voice search will introduce monetization
During the conference, Credit Suisse's senior vice president of advertising and commerce Google Sridhar Ramaswamy Corporation shared plans for the development of the voice search monetization. This is the most representative of the American corporation responded to a question about Google's advertising in the world of the future.
The volume of monetization and its potential impact on the ability to use a search engine is not specified. Besides Ramaswamy noticed that advertising in the form of images is becoming outdated and popular AdBlock extension for the type of search engine deliver a lot of problems. In an interview with Sridhar compared the transition from visual to audio commercials with the transition from desktops to handheld smartphone, and recalled that the main Google motto is "Focus on the user and all else will follow."
Two months ago, on October 4, the company introduced to the public a series of devices with a special voice assistant Google Assistant, including Pixel smartphones, and Google Home smart assistant.
By the way I tried some tricks share over the internet and finally I managed to Install the Google Assistant on my Samsung Galaxy S5 (With Cyanogenmod 13 and Android 6.0.1)
- 12-09-2016 07:54 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2016, 06:54 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2016, 10:04 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 10:34 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2012, 05:41 PM
- By Admin in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog