- 12-04-2016, 06:40 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
A New Device Developed for Recording Underwater Sounds
The US bioacoustics experts presented a device that should help in the study of sounds made by marine mammals. A report on their work, scientists were at the 5th Joint Conference 2016 of the Acoustical Society of America.
A device called Seaglider can operate to a depth of 1000 meters and controlled via satellite. According to scientists, it combines the benefits of mounted on the bottom of the recorder, and attached to the rope to the ship - the quality of the recording of the first and second great coverage.
"Mobile standalone recorder can travel long distances for weeks and months and it is cheaper than a large research vessel," - noted author of the report on the bioacoustics expert from the University of Oregon Selenium Fregosi.
Learning as well with the help of these tools, you can find various kinds of animals and how far - is the first step to use them to assess the size and extent of the animals. These data are necessary for the preservation of endangered species.
- 12-04-2016 06:40 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Auto Cars & Insurance ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 06:48 PM
- By saadat tahir in forum English Poetry CollectionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2013, 01:39 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:00 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog