- 12-04-2016, 06:37 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Facebook will automatically block unwanted information
Social network Facebook is developing a program with elements of artificial intelligence to automatically detect and block unwanted information. It is false news and videos with scenes of violence, according to The Wall Street Journal.
AI will block and movies that are broadcast in real time. One of Facebook programmers Joaquin Candela told to Reuters, that software tools incorporated algorithms to "identify nudity, violence and other things."
As the programmer said that social networks already fulfill the application of these technologies, including the search for extremist propaganda.
After it became known, some tried to blame gay censorship. It is noteworthy that such accusations are not new.
So, just a week before the big news about the repercussions Facebook cooperation with the Chinese authorities.
- 12-04-2016 06:37 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By MariNav in forum Entertainment StuffReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:00 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2012, 06:30 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Pakistani News and EventsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:51 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog