Thread: Zynga will cut 18% of staff
- 06-05-2013, 02:53 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Zynga will cut 18% of staff
The Company is taking austerity measures. Creator of online games Zynga announced plans to cut 18% of its workforce, or about 520 employees. This measure is necessary for the company's austerity measures, which had been announced earlier, as well as for the release of funds Zynga, the company needs to switch on the development of mobile games.
In Zynga said that this measure will save the company about $ 70-80 million a year. The blog CEO Mark Pincus said that the cost-cutting measures also provide for closure of a number of offices. Pincus said that the measure - the work to be proactive, aimed at strengthening the financial future.
"By reducing our costs today, we will offer a key opportunity for developers to offer in the future, new breakthrough projects", - he said.
According to the company, in the current quarter, which expires in June, Zynga expects a net loss of $ 28,5-39 26,5-36,5 million $ million initially. The company's revenue could be between $ 180 million to $ 190 million, with major revenue here will not go to subscriptions for new games, and the built-in purchases of existing projects.
Information on news the company's shares fell 12% to $ 2.99 and trades with them suspended twice during the day. Recall that Zynga an IPO in December 2011, and then her papers were worth $ 10.
- 06-05-2013 02:53 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2013, 08:52 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2013, 06:50 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:40 AM
- By Admin in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:54 PM
- By Admin in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog