- 07-20-2011, 09:49 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
PakistanNews: President Zardari Telephones Altaf Hussain
President Asif Ali Zardari on late Tuesday night telephoned MQM Chief Altaf Hussain in London and thanked him for asking Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan to reassume duties as Governor Sindh.
Both the leaders also discussed the prevailing political situation in the country. Sindh Governor Dr. Ishratul Ebad Khan was also present on the occasion.
Pakistani President Zardari assured Altaf Hussain that all the reservations of the MQM would be addressed and the issues would be resolved as early as possible
MQM Chief, during the conversation, said his party wants peace, stability in the province besides unity among the masses. He assured the President that MQM would play its vital role for peace and stability in province including Karachi, adding that it would cooperate the government in its efforts for peace and stability.
Earlier, Sindh Governor Dr Ishrat ul Ebad met with President Asif Ali Zardari here at Bilawal House.
According to the statement issued from presidential spokesman, President Zardari during the meeting greeted Dr Ishrat ul Ebad for resuming charge of Sindh Governor.
Source: Zardari telephones Altaf
- 07-20-2011 09:49 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 01:20 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2012, 11:20 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2012, 08:53 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2012, 08:01 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Pakistani News and EventsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog