- 10-02-2013, 01:11 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Audi Q1 Crossover Release in 2016
Audi plans to expand the line of compact crossovers, launching the Q1. According to the publication AutoBild, the car is built based on the Volkswagen Polo. Premiere of new items will be held no earlier than 2016, and the cost of crossover in the European market will be below 20,000 euros.
The main difference between Q1 from older models Audi will be the lack of all-wheel drive, even in high-end versions - crossover will only drive the front wheels. Meanwhile, Q1 will increase from the A1 hatchback clearance and door sills and bumpers. engine range will consist of diesel and petrol engines, which power range will be from 90 to 231 horsepower.
In the basic version of the Audi Q1 will get a diesel engine of 1.4 liters. Will be available to more and hybrid modification - a 1.2-liter gasoline engine and an electric motor. The total capacity will be about 110 horsepower. Currently the most affordable crossover from Audi in the Russian market is Q3. Atvomobil offered with two transmissions and three engines to choose from.
The most accessible version of the 2.0-liter 170-horsepower engine is priced from 1,296,000 rubles. In the top-end version of the Audi Q3 is equipped with a 211-strong unit ipredlagaetsya for the amount of 1,545,000 rubles. Around the same time, with the entry Q1 Germans will present a new generation Q7. The new SUV is built on a platform of MLB Volkswagen. As a result, the new product is expected to be lighter than its predecessor by more than 350 pounds.
- 10-02-2013 01:11 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Latest Game NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2013, 06:37 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2012, 07:30 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2012, 07:40 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog