- 10-02-2016, 09:43 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Pakistan welcomes Iran, Saudi Arabia’s desire to join CPEC - 10-02-2016 08:12 PM
Pakistan News, CPEC in Urdu, What is CPEC, CPEC Pakistan, Articles on CPEC, Latest News on CPEC, CPEC Members 2016.
Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Prof. Ahsan Iqbal said on Sunday that Iran and Saudi Arabia’s desire to join China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) framework was a good step and Pakistan would welcome their involvement.
“We will welcome both the brotherly Islamic countries if they want to be part of CPEC,” he said, adding that Pakistan would also welcome and appreciate any friendly country which desired to participate in the multi-billion gigantic flagship project of “One Road One Belt” initiative launched by Chinese President, Xi Jining.The minister said, CPEC, a trans-regional project, would benefit three billion people of the region through enhanced regional connectivity with Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provinces of the country to play instrumental role integrating the whole region.It is a 15-year long project to be completed in 2030 by focussing on infrastructure development, Gwadar Sea Port, Energy and Industrial Cooperation, the minister added.
Copyrights of the Images and Uploaded Material is Held with PapersBlog Official Website. We are not responsible for any wrong or misleading information. Its barely Googled Material that you can search over the internet.
- 10-02-2016 09:43 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2016, 06:23 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2016, 04:40 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2016, 04:40 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2016, 05:53 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 03:40 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog