- 01-03-2014, 09:45 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Rockstar Games has approved the first 10 custom jobs for GTA Online
With the arrival of online missions in GTA V, Online gamers have created more than one million jobs. The company Rockstar Games took a lot of time on their assessment, which resulted in the developers named 10 custom missions, you will be assigned a unique "quality mark."
The first set of ten jobs being granted Rockstar Verified, consists of six races (Over the Hill II, Jump and Die, Quick 'n Quarrelsome, Jumps Jumps Jumps, Drift King and LS Forum) and four deathmatch-missions (Seal Team Six, Saving Ryan's Privates, Prison Thugz Fight and Bridge of Death). According to the developers, more scenarios for Grand Theft Auto Online receive approval soon.
Of course, players will continue to be available to all jobs created by other users, but Rockstar Verified status will allow to pay attention to the most qualitative modification. This innovation will help modders themselves: first, the most interesting mission will receive much more attention, and secondly, they will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3, no matter what platform originally created.
More information is available on the official website of GTA Online.
- 01-03-2014 09:45 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum World NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Law InformationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 01:07 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2012, 01:25 PM
- By Poinnefrera in forum Technology NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:32 AM
- By agitetect in forum Technology NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog