- 12-18-2013, 12:30 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Call of Duty: Ghosts sold worse than the previous parts of the series
Popularity main franchise company Activision, shooter series Call of Duty, slowly declining. This fact was confirmed by experts of the analytical agency Cowen & Company.
In an interview with Venture Beat Expert Company Doug Kreutz, total sales last at the moment of the series were 19% less than that of Black Ops 2 and 36% less than that of Modern Warfare 3 . And this despite the fact that Ghosts came out a week earlier than last year's Black Ops 2 (5 November 2013 against November 13, 2012).Compared to Modern Warfare 3 (her release on 17 November 2011), also in Ghosts was a fortnight odds, but still sales were significantly lower.
According to Kreutz, even the fact that the game came on next-generation consoles PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, is unlikely to seriously affect the totals. Among the reasons for the decline in sales Call of Duty: Ghosts many call a generational shift consoles and general fatigue of players from the annual registration format game series.
- 12-18-2013 12:30 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2016, 12:41 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:31 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:52 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Urdu Books / Novels / AfsanayReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:52 AM
- By Admin in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog