- 12-02-2013, 07:08 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Video of the day: PS4 launch in Rome called "destruction" of the ancient castle
Launches a new generation of video game consoles Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in various cities around the world accompanied by all sorts of PR-actions, but in ancient Rome, Sony has arranged, perhaps, the best of them.
For this was chosen one of the tallest buildings in Rome - Castel Sant'Angelo, built in 135-139 years. as imperial tombs, and then logged on the city's fortifications, and later became a papal residence, now museum.
Antique building lasted nearly 19 centuries, but the November 28 launch day PlayStation 4 in Europe was destroyed by a fire-breathing dragon. Fortunately, it was just a spectacular show put on by Sony with modern projection and lighting technology.
Staging of the fantastic world of the Middle Ages gave way to a futuristic building under transformations techno music using branding PS4, but in the end the show Sony, when extinguished almost all lighting, logo appears console.
Unlikely emperor Hadrian could suspect that two millennia later his famous funeral structure will be used to promote the game console.
Launch PlayStation 4 in Russia and the first line of next-generation games took place at midnight on 28 November 29. Cost consoles from authorized distributors - 19 thousand rubles. Editorial 3DNews received an official set with the game Killzone and invited readers own review of this platform.
- 12-02-2013 07:08 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:05 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Technology NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Latest Game NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:00 AM
- By Maleeha Khan in forum Urdu Poetry CollectionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2013, 04:49 AM
- By MariNav in forum Urdu Poetry CollectionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog