- 11-23-2013, 07:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare will be released in February
EA is releasing a third-person shooter Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare ready to be launched on 20 February 2014, in a US game will be available from 18 February. This game will be available for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, PC version releasing information is still no where to be discussed.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Cost & Price:
For Xbox One game will cost for $40, and the Xbox 360 version will cost $30. Plants In vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Give Gamers 10 more cards and Three kinds of battles. Players can Compete in modes Garden & Graveyards and Team Vanquish, where two teams compete by 12 users. Also in co-OP mode Will Garden Ops shooter, designed for 4 people.
Holders of Xbox One-version project Will receive A Unique Boss mode, Allowing Them to control bosses Dr. Zomboss and Crazy Dave. It is Worth noting That in the Garden Warfare Multiplayer game is exclusively Without any kind WAS A single Campaign. The game is developed on the Frostbite engine 3, Which is the basis Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed: Rivals.
- 11-23-2013 07:30 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2012, 09:20 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2012, 07:30 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2012, 07:50 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2012, 09:11 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog