- 10-27-2011, 10:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Mafia Wars: Assassin-a-Nator Zombie Style by Spockholm
The Assassin-a-Nator has been updated to incorporate the Zombie Apocalypse Icing Event. You can fight as normal so all targets will be attacked or you can use the filter so the your targets are the opposite of your status.
Go to your filters and click on the "Filter" button.
Look for the "Target max ice rank" setting and click on the drop down arrow.
You will see two options, fighter is human and fighter is zombie, related to the Zombie event.
The fighter is you so if you are a Human Survivor and want to attack only Zombies, select "fighter is human". Do the opposite if you are a Zombie and select "fighter is zombie". If you don't wish to filter anything and attack all targets on the fightlist regardless of their event status, select ignore.
One thing you probably have noticed by now is the further along into the wave it is, the stronger the Human Survivor targets are. This will really throw you win/loss ratio off and make ices that much more difficult. I'm going to use the filter only when I'm a Survivor Human.
- 10-27-2011 10:20 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:30 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2012, 08:05 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2012, 08:03 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2012, 06:36 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog