Thread: MafiaWars: Batched Power Attacks
- 07-27-2011, 08:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
MafiaWars: Batched Power Attacks
The Official Mafia Wars Blog has made a post titled Another Fighting Performance Update! They aren't talking about changes we saw last week regarding the fightlist (1). This update focuses on a feature they are calling Batched Power Attacks. Nothing has changed regarding the amount of stamina used per attack or the amount of damage per attack. You will just see the damage you did less frequently and it will be batched rather than individual. The expected result of the change is to reduce processing errors and screen locking.
"The fix decreases the likelihood of the game locking up while you are in the heat of battle and reduces the glitchiness of the feedback that aggressive fighters receive when clicking the “Power Attack” button in rapid succession. These issues are addressed by batching Power Attacks to achieve better performance./The Official Mafia Wars Blog
Here is an image from one of the very early beta testers of this feature.
Mafia Wars Fan Page and my own experience, the damage seems to be showing up tripled. You will only notice this if you are attacking super fast. I did get way fewer processing errors so this is a positive change.
- 07-27-2011 08:49 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2012, 07:12 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2012, 08:30 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum World NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog