- 11-30-2011, 06:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Lahore, Pakistan
- Blog Entries
Mafia Wars: Fishy Boss Fight Loot Dtd 30-11-2011
Any player who participates in Family Boss Fights has figured out that the rare loot items are very difficult if not impossible to obtain. Many players have gotten an item here or there through Customer Support. On rare occasions you see lucky players post rewards on their walls or fan pages. It's a pretty big deal because it hardly ever happens. It would seem impossible for the same person to get more than one of these items without some outside assistance.
(images from the Mafia Wars Wiki)
I have received several inbox messages and have seen an account posted on the fan page that either has a horseshoe up his ass or something fishy is going on. The person of interest has bothered to make his inventory items private so I was able to get images of what he has. Here are his rare Family Boss Fight items. How can one person get so lucky 9 times?
A logical explanation would be that Customer Support helped the guy out. I got really suspicious when I saw that the two rare unreleased Family Boss Fight rate items were also in this players inventory. The account doesn't appear to be a developers account like we have seen in the past when it came to fishy quantities of loot. I won't post the link here but I'm sure you can find it as this account is getting a lot of attention.
- 11-30-2011 06:00 AM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2012, 07:42 PM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2012, 06:36 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2012, 06:34 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2012, 07:45 AM
- By Naveed A Lodhi in forum Games Tips & TricksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog