- 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Natural Herbal Skin Care Tips to make your Skin Better and Glowing
Here are 22 practical Herbal Tips for Skin Care from the experts! Very easy to use and effective.
1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
2) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
3) Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.
4) Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
5) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
6) Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
7) Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep yourskin smooth.
8) Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.
9) Hot water blushes your skin and you don't feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed... Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
10) Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.
11) Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.
12) For natural bleaching: - mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.
13) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.
14) If you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
15) Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.
16) Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flourand apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.
17) Mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.
18) Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
19) Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.
20) Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium,but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summer's treat.
21) Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.
22) Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables
- 07-22-2011 07:54 PM # ADSCircuit advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
- 08-08-2011, 11:08 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
Throughout your day, sip 6-8 glasses of warm water with a slice of lemon in or substitute herbal teas for coffee/tea, such as, peppermint, nettle, fennel are excellent aids to detox.Papaya is extremely healthy for all kinds of skin type. Just rub the inner part of papaya onto the face and rinse it off after a couple of minutes. This would render an instant glow on your skin.
e shopping for silk sarees
- By jobscapital in forum Home Decorations & ImprovementReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:04 AM
- By Sadaf Khan in forum Education & CareersReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:50 AM
- By jobscapital in forum Food CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:14 AM
- By jobscapital in forum Women's CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:10 AM
- By jobscapital in forum Women's CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:
Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!SEO Blog